The Sardarji Jokes


SARDARJI

Boss: Where were you born?
Sardar: India ..
Boss: which part?
Sardar: What ‘which part’? Whole body was born in India .

2 sardar were fixing a bomb in a car.
Sardar 1: What would you do if the bomb explodes while  fixing.
Sardar 2: Dont worry, I have one more.


Sardar: What is the name of your car?
Lady: I forgot the name, but is starts with ‘T’.
Sardar: Oh, what a strange car, starts with Tea. All cars that I know start with petrol.


Sardar joined new job. 1st day he worked till late evening on the computer. Boss was happy and asked what you did till evening.
Sardar: Keyboard alphabets were not in order, so I made it alright.

Museum Administrator: That’s a 500-year-old statue u’ve broken..
Sardar: Thanks God! I thought it was a new one.


At the scene of an accident a man was crying: O God! I have lost my hand, oh!
Sardar: Control yourself. Don’t cry. See that man. He has lost his head. Is he crying?


Sardar: U cheated me.
Shopkeeper: No, I sold a good radio to u.
Sardar: Radio label shows Made in Japan but radio says this is ‘All India Radio! ‘


Tourist: Whose skeleton is that?
Sardar: An old king’s skeleton.
Tourist: Who’s that smaller skeleton next to it?
Sardar: That was same king’s skeleton when he was a child...

Teacher: Which is the oldest animal in the world?
Sardar: ZEBRA
Teacher: How?
Sardar: Bcoz it is Black & White

Sardar attending an interview in Software Company.
Manager: Do U know MS Office?
Sardar: If U give me the address I will go there sir.

Sardar: Doctor! My Son swallowed a key
Doctor: When?
Sardar: 3 Months Ago
Dr: What were u doing till now?
Sardar: We were using duplicate key

Sardarji made a call to airport.
"How long is the journey from India to America ?"
Girl : One second sir....
Sardarji: Thanks !!

Jandhar Singh laughing behind Mandhar Singh in an ATM counter...
Haha..I have seen ur password..
Mandhar singh:What is it?
Jandhar: it is four stars (****)
Mandhar: Haha ..wrong ..it is 3384. oye...oye..

Teacher: How does the hen comes out of the egg?
Sardarji: Oye ..that is not a big question..madam. . the big question
is ..how the hen went inside the egg..!!!

Sardar's friend: Sardarji, how was your exam?
Sardarji: Oye..it was OK...but i couldn't answer the past tense of 'THINK'.
I thought & thought & thought...and finally wrote..THUNK !!!

One tourist from USA asked: Any great man born in this village?
Sardarji:No sir, only small babies !!!

A lady and a lion were kissing each other in a circus cage..
Ring master: Anybody can do that?
Sardar: Oye..I can...first. . take the lion out !!

Sardar was driving a jeep in a jungle.
Tourist: If a lion comes against us, how can we escape?
Sardar: So simple...Give RIGHT turn indicator and turn LEFT !!!

Sardar: Doctor, In my dreams..rats play football every night..
Dr: OK.. no problem. Have these tablets from tonight.
Sardarji: can i start from tomorrow?
Dr: why?
Sardar: Bcoz today is FINAL !!


Comments